Book an unforgettable flight on one of Yankee Air Museum's Historic aircraft
Coming July 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2023!
Yankee Air Museum’s historic plane rides feature the B-17 Yankee Lady and B-25 Rosie’s Reply Bombers, the C-47 Hairless Joe Skytrain, and the UH-1H Huey.
NOTE: Each Air Adventure Ticket purchased for July 8th & 9th includes ONE General Admission ticket to the Wings Over Muskegon Air Show. Any Parking Passes are sold separately. Parking Passes are required to gain access to the grounds.
Your General Admission Ticket to the Air Show will be emailed to the email provided for this order no later than 3-5 days before the show via EventSprout (check spam folders).
UH-1H Huey Greyhound
July 8 & 9
- We ask that you please arrive about 1 hour BEFORE your scheduled time and please dress appropriately for the weather. It is about 10-15 degrees cooler in the air than on the ground, however, if the aircraft has been sitting in the sun, the temperature inside can become warm.
- It is also advised that you wear sneakers.
- Ear protection is provided, however, you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- All sources of digital media are welcome aboard to capture your incredible experience.
- All passengers are required to sign a Release of Liability upon arrival.
- Be advised that there may be some waiting before you board the aircraft, this is normal to ensure a smooth operation.
- In the event the aircraft cannot fly (i.e. weather, mechanical issues, etc.), we will notify you as soon as possible and reschedule your Air Adventure.
- Museum Members must show their valid membership card or welcome email if purchasing on site.
- To enter into the B-25 “Rosie’s Reply”, passengers must climb vertically on a short ladder. Mobility is limited.
- For weight and balance purposes aboard the Huey, there is a weight restriction of 275 lbs per person.
- Children still using booster seats in a vehicle are too young to fly.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Youth aged 16 or older can fly alone.
- Children under the age of 18 need written approval from a parent or guardian. If neither will be in attendance with the child, please call/email to get the waiver ahead of time. 734-252-6457 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our aircraft were not designed for standard passenger operations or for those with mobility restrictions, however, we have successfully flown people of limited mobility.
- Passengers MUST be able to get in and out of the aircraft on their own volition, or with some MINIMAL amount of assistance to ensure their safety.
- Passengers should also be able to follow basic verbal instructions without assistance.
- Anyone with health concerns or pregnancy should always consult their physician before flying.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted on the aircraft.
All sales are final for Air Adventure flights. Failure to show for any flight will forfeit the value of the ticket. Flights may be canceled due to, but not limited to: maintenance, weather, and/or other circumstances. All canceled flights, resulting from any reason, will be rescheduled at a later date and/or time.
For information on Yankee Air Museum’s Flyable Aircraft Collection please click the button below.
Air Show Exclusives
Get alerts on ticketing information, Show updates and more by signing up to be an air show insider today!